At First Choice Cleaning Solutions Ltd, we’re committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This Policy explains when and why we collect personal information about people who visit our website, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others and how we keep it secure.
We may change this Policy from time to time so please check this page occasionally to ensure that you’re happy with any changes. By using our website, you’re agreeing to be bound by this Policy.
Any questions regarding this Policy and our privacy practices should be sent by email to email@example.com.
How do we collect information from you?
We obtain information about you when you use our website, for example, when you complete the contact form, when you complete the site registration form, purchase a product from our store or engage with other forms within our site.
What type of information is collected from you?
The personal information we collect might include your name, address, email address, IP address, and information regarding what pages are accessed and when. If you make a donation online or purchase a product from us, your card information is not held by us, it is collected by our third party payment processors, who specialise in the secure online capture and processing of credit/debit card transactions, as explained below.
Use of ‘cookies’
It is possible to switch off cookies by setting your browser preferences. For more information on how to switch off cookies on your computer, visit our full cookies policy. Turning cookies off may result in a loss of functionality when using our website.
Main Cookies used on our site
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site.
The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited
These are Google Maps third party cookies, which are unique identifiers to allow traffic analysis to Google Maps.
How is your information used?
We may use your information to:
• Contact you regarding queries raised in the contact form;
• Progress an order you have submitted and send you information directly related to this;
• Process a donation that you have made;
• Carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into by you and us;
• Deal with entries into a competition;
• Seek your views or comments on the services we provide;
• Notify you of changes to our services;
• Send you communications which you have requested and that may be of interest to you.
• These may include information about campaigns, appeals, other fundraising activities, promotions of our associated companies goods and services;
• Process a grant or job application.
We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis. We are legally required to hold some types of information to fulfil our statutory obligations. We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us.
Who has access to your information?
We will not sell or rent your information to third parties.
We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
Third Party Service Providers working on our behalf: We may pass your information to our third party service providers, agents subcontractors and other associated organisations for the purposes of completing tasks and providing services to you on our behalf (for example to process donations and send you mailings).
However, when we use third party service providers, we disclose only the personal information that is necessary to deliver the service and we have a contract in place that requires them to keep your information secure and not to use it for their own direct marketing purposes. Please be reassured that we will not release your information to third parties beyond the company for them to use for their own direct marketing purposes, unless you have requested us to do so, or we are required to do so by law, for example, by a court order or for the purposes of prevention of fraud or other crime.
When you are using our secure store pages, your payments are processed by a third party payment processor, who specialises in the secure online capture and processing of credit/debit card transactions. If you have any questions regarding secure transactions, please contact us.
You have a choice about whether or not you wish to receive information from us. If you do not want to receive direct marketing communications from us about our exciting products and services, then you can select your choices by ticking the relevant boxes situated on the form on which we collect your information.
We will not contact you for marketing purposes by email, phone or text message unless you have given your prior consent. We will not contact you for marketing purposes by post if you have indicated that you do not wish to be contacted.
[You can change your marketing preferences at any time by contacting us by email]
How you can access and update your information
The accuracy of your information is important to us. You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you so that you can ensure its accuracy. You can do this by the following methods:
Send an email to the administrator here and request the information held about you;
Right to erasure
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for all data erasure enquiries.
Security precautions in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of your information
When you give us personal information, we take steps to ensure that it’s treated securely. Any sensitive information (such as credit or debit card details) is encrypted and protected with the following software 128 Bit encryption on SSL. When you are on a secure page, a lock icon will appear on the bottom of web browsers such as Microsoft Internet Explorer.
Non-sensitive details (your email address etc.) are transmitted normally over the Internet, and this can never be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your information, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems. Where we have given (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our websites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
We may analyse your personal information to create a profile of your interests and preferences so that we can contact you with information relevant to you. We may make use of additional information about you when it is available from external sources to help us do this effectively. We may also use your personal information to detect and reduce fraud and credit risk.
Links to other websites
In addition, if you linked to our website from a third party site, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners and operators of that third party site and recommend that you check the policy of that third party site.
16 or Under
We are concerned to protect the privacy of children aged 16 or under. If you are aged 16 or under‚ please get your parent/guardian’s permission beforehand whenever you provide us with personal information.
Transferring your information outside of Europe
As part of the services offered to you through this website, the information which you provide to us may be transferred to countries outside the European Union (“EU”). By way of example, this may happen if any of our servers are from time to time located in a country outside of the EU. These countries may not have similar data protection laws to the UK. By submitting your personal data, you’re agreeing to this transfer, storing or processing. If we transfer your information outside of the EU in this way, we will take steps to ensure that appropriate security measures are taken with the aim of ensuring that your privacy rights continue to be protected as outlined in this Policy.
If you use our services while you are outside the EU, your information may be transferred outside the EU in order to provide you with those services.
Review of this Policy
We keep this Policy under regular review. This Policy was last updated in April 2021.
Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions are the standard terms for the provision of services by FCCS – First Choice Cleaning Solutions Limited. The acceptance of the use of any FCCS cleaners constitutes an acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of business.
1. Definitions and Interpretation
In these Terms and Conditions, unless the context otherwise requires, the following expressions have the following meanings:
means any day other than a Saturday, Sunday or bank holiday;
means any day of the year;
means detergents, solutions, towels, cloths, gloves and other cleaning equipment including (without limitation) mops, buckets and vacuum cleaners;
means the contract for the provision of Services, as explained in Clause 3;
means ‘one-off’ customers and regular customers
means an advance payment made to us under sub-clause 5.5;
means a calendar month;
means a customer who has booked between one and three cleans;
means a customer who has instructed us to clean on more than three occasions;
means the price payable for the Services;
Means First Choice Cleaning Solutions Ltd
means the services which are to be provided by us to you as agreed between the Provider and the Customer
means First Choice Cleaning Solutions Ltd, whose registered address and main trading address is First Choice Cleaning Solutions Ltd headquarters
Each reference in these Terms and Conditions to “writing” and any similar expression includes electronic communications whether sent by e-mail, text message, fax or other means.
2. Information About Us
- First Choice Cleaning Solutions Ltd
Stirling Enterprise Park
VAT Registration Number: GB 314495209
3. The Contract
- These Terms and Conditions govern the sale and provision of Services by Us and will form the basis of the Contract between Us and You. Before engaging our services, please ensure that you have read these Terms and Conditions carefully. If you are unsure about any part of these Terms and Conditions, please ask Us for
- If you wish to change the day or time which the Services are provided, We will do our best to accommodate your request, but We are not able to guarantee that the same person will be available at the alternative agreed
- We shall ensure that the following information is given or made available to you prior to the formation of the Contract between Us and you, save for where such information is already apparent from the context of the transaction:
- The main characteristics of the Services
- Our identity (set out above in Clause 2) and contact details (as set out below in Clause 11);
- The total Price for the Services including taxes or, if the nature of the Services is such that the Price cannot be calculated in advance, the manner in which it will be calculated;
- The arrangements for payment, performance and the time by which (or within which) We undertake to perform the Services;
- Our complaints handling policy;
- The duration of the Contract, where applicable, or if the Contract is of indeterminate duration or is to be extended automatically, the conditions for terminating the Contract;
- We may cancel your Service provision at any time before We begin providing the Services, due to the unavailability of required personnel or materials, or due to the occurrence of an event outside of Our reasonable If such cancellation is necessary, We will inform you as soon as is reasonably possible. If you have made any payments to Us under Clause 4 (including, but not limited to the Deposit), the payment(s) will be refunded as soon as is reasonably possible, and in any event within 7 Calendar Days of Us informing you of the cancellation. Cancellations will be confirmed in writing.
4. Price and Payment
- The price of the Services will be confirmed at the time of your engaging Our Services or by email once the initial consultation is completed.
- The price payable for one-off, deep or end of tenancy cleaning will be quoted for and agreed prior to commencement of the
- We reserve the right to amend the initial quotation in the event your original requirements
- Our prices may change (including when the scope of the Services changes) and We will give 30 days’ written notice of the change following which the revised price will become effective.
- All prices exclude VAT, including any quotations given. Changes in VAT will not affect any prices where We have already received payment in full, from
- Before We begin providing the Services for deep, after building work or end of tenancy cleaning, you will be required to pay a Deposit of 50% of the total price for the Services. The remaining 50% will become due and payable immediately after the Services have been provided.
- In certain circumstances, if your service is cancelled, your Deposit will be refunded in full or in part. The amount due will be calculated based upon the Price for the Services and the amount of work (if any) already undertaken by Us. Please refer to sub- clauses 3.4 if your Order is cancelled before the Services begin, or to Clause 10 if the Services are cancelled after they have If You cancel, then the deposit given for the services will not be refunded.
- The balance of the Price will be payable once We have provided the Services and by no later than within 24 hours of work being
- We accept the following methods of payment:
- STANDING ORDERS
- Payment for the Services provided to Regular Customers will become due and payable within 7 day’s after the Services have been completed. Payment for Services provided to a One- Off Customer, must be made prior to the Service being
- If you do not make payment to Us by the due date as shown in/on the invoice We may charge you interest on the overdue sum at the rate of 3% per annum above the base lending rate of Barclays Bank plc from time to time. Interest will accrue on a daily basis from the due date for payment until the actual date of payment of the overdue sum, whether before or after judgment. You must pay any interest due when paying an overdue
- In the event that We incur any bank charges as a result of your cheque being returned or an amount being unpaid, or in the event We engage a third party to recover any paid fees from you, We reserve the right to recover these costs from
- The provisions of sub-Clause 5.9 will not apply if you have promptly contacted Us to dispute an invoice in good faith. No interest will accrue while such a dispute is
5. Providing the Services
- As required by law, We will provide the Services with reasonable skill and care, consistent with best practices and standards in the cleaning services industry, and in accordance with any information provided by Us about the Services and about
- We will begin providing the Services on the date confirmed in our welcome email.
- We will continue providing the Services for the time period specified and agreed in advance or until either party gives the required notice to terminate the Contract and Provision of
- We will make every reasonable effort to complete the Services on time. We cannot, however, be held responsible for any delays if an event outside of Our control occurs. Please see Clause 9 for events outside of Our
- If We require any information or action from you in order to provide the Services, We will inform you of this as soon as is reasonably
- If the information or action required of you under sub-clause 5 is delayed, incomplete or otherwise incorrect, We will not be responsible for any delay caused as a result. If additional work is required from Us to correct or compensate for a mistake made as a result of incomplete or otherwise incorrect information or action on your part, We may charge you a reasonable additional sum for that work.
- In certain circumstances, for example where there is a delay in you sending Us information or taking action required under Clause 5, We may suspend the Services (and will inform you of that suspension in writing).
- In certain circumstances, for example where We encounter a technical problem, We may need to suspend the Services in order to resolve the issue. Unless the issue is an emergency and requires immediate attention, We will inform you in advance in writing before suspending the
- If you do not pay Us for the Services as required by Clause 4, We may suspend the Services until you have paid all outstanding sums due. If this happens, We will inform you in writing. This does not affect Our right to charge you interest under sub-Clause 11.
6. Customer Obligations
- You must ensure you sign and return the Agreement and all other appropriate paperwork required.
- The Services must be provided for a minimum of one (1) hour per All Services carried out must be done so in the Customer’s own home and no other properties.
- You must ensure that the property where the Services are to be provided, has both hot and cold running water, electricity, and adequate lighting.
- You must ensure that any cleaning materials and/or cleaning equipment You provide are safe to use, operate, in full working order and must not require any specialist skills to
- Vacuum cleaners need to be in good working order, with good suction. Any such materials provided to Us by You will not be covered under Our insurance.
- You must (as far as is reasonably possible) ensure that any irreplaceable items or items of value are stored away and not presented for cleaning by
- Unless You notify us to the contrary, we will assume that all working surfaces such as marble, granite and limestone are fully sealed and able to be cleaned with the use of proprietary cleaning products or other suitable cleaning products as provided by
- You are responsible for ensuring the environment is safe for Us to work in, does not pose a risk to health or safety and is fully operable. In the event it is deemed unsafe, for any reason, Our staff are instructed to withdraw from the property and to report the If this occurs, You will be charged 100% of the cost of the Services that were to be provided.
- You are responsible for ensuring you provide Us with all relevant instructions for deactivating/activating any alarm systems, where we are required to enter or where our presence at your property may trigger an alarm. We will not be held responsible for triggering any alarm systems where you have not provided clear
- The Provider will not be responsible for cleaning out pets’ litter trays, beds, bedding and any other form of pet cage or pet house and You must not present these for cleaning by Us.
- If Your property has a child’s play-room, the floor space must be cleared and in a tidy order (where reasonably practical) prior to our Service being provided in that room, or, you must allow extra time for Us to do this for you and the time involved will become chargeable. The room will not be cleaned if it does not comply with this clause.
- If You require Us to clean your coal, log, open fire or log burner You will be responsible for providing a metal bucket and suitable dust-pan and brush for collection of the We will not be responsible for disposing of the ashes and so they will be left in a suitable place at the end of the Service for You to dispose of.
7. Problems with the Service and Your Legal Rights
- We always use reasonable efforts to ensure that Our provision of the Services is trouble-free. If, however, there is a problem with the Services We request that you inform Us as soon as is reasonably possible (you do not need to contact Us in writing).
- We will use reasonable efforts to remedy problems with the Services as quickly as is reasonably possible and
- We will not charge you for remedying problems under this Clause 7 where the problems have been caused by Us, any of our agents or employees or sub-contractors or where nobody is at fault. If We determine that a problem has been caused by incorrect or incomplete information or action provided or taken by you, sub-Clause 6.6 will apply, and We may charge you for remedial
- As a consumer, you have certain legal rights with respect to the purchase of services. For full details of your legal rights and guidance on exercising them, it is recommended that you contact your local Citizens Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office.
If We do not perform the Services with reasonable skill and care, you have the right to request repeat performance or, if that is not possible or done within a reasonable time without inconvenience to you, you have the right to a reduction in price. If the Services are not performed in line with information that We have provided about them, you also have the right to request repeat performance or, if that is not possible or done within a reasonable time without inconvenience to you (or if Our breach concerns information about Us that does not relate to the performance of the Services), you have the right to a reduction in price.
If for any reason We are required to repeat the Services in accordance with your legal rights, We will not charge you for the same and We will bear any and all costs of such repeat performance. In cases where a price reduction applies, this may be any sum up to the full Price and, where you have already made payment(s) to Us, may result in a full or partial refund. Any such refunds will be issued without undue delay (and in any event within 14 calendar days starting on the date on which We agree that you are entitled to the refund) and made via the same payment method originally used by you unless you request an alternative method. In addition to your legal rights relating directly to the Services, You also have remedies if We use materials that are faulty or incorrectly described.
8. Our Liability
- We will be responsible for any foreseeable loss or damage that you may suffer as a result of Our breach of these Terms and Conditions or as a result of Our negligence (including that of Our employees, agents or sub-contractors). Loss or damage is foreseeable if it is an obvious consequence of the breach or negligence or if it is contemplated by you and Us when the Contract is created. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable.
- We provide Services for domestic, commercial and private use. We will not be liable to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, interruption to business or for any loss of business opportunity.
- If We are providing Services in your property and We cause any damage, you must notify Us of such damage within 12 hours of Us carrying out the Service, or where the Service is provided during a weekend You must notify Us by 10.00am on the following Monday. You must provide photographic and other such reasonable evidence to support your claim, as without this We are unable to make a claim under Our insurance policy. In the event You are unable to provide evidence, then You will not be able to pursue a claim for damages. We are not responsible for any pre-existing faults or damage in or to your property that We may discover while providing the
- We agree to always provide absolute security for keys to your property/ies. In the unlikely event of keys being misplaced/lost by Us, We will make appropriate arrangements for replacement keys to be made at Our
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions seeks to exclude or limit Our liability for death or personal injury caused by Our negligence (including that of Our employees, agents or sub- contractors); or for fraud or fraudulent
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions seeks to exclude or limit Our liability for failing to perform the Services with reasonable care and skill or in accordance with information provided by Us about the Services or about
- We have in place a £1million public liability insurance policy underwritten by a leading insurer. There is an excess, and depending on the specific claim, you will be responsible for paying this excess.
- A copy of Our insurance liability documentation is available upon request, and you can request this via email from: email@example.com
9. Events Outside of Our Control (Force Majeure)
- We will not be liable for any failure or delay in performing Our obligations where that failure or delay results from any cause that is beyond Our reasonable control. Such causes include, but are not limited to: power failure, internet service provider failure, strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action by third parties, riots and other civil unrest, fire, explosion, flood, storms, earthquakes, subsidence, acts of terrorism (threatened or actual), acts of war (declared, undeclared, threatened, actual or preparations for war), epidemic or other natural disaster, or any other event that is beyond Our reasonable
- If any event described under this Clause 9 occurs that is likely to adversely affect Our performance of any of Our obligations under these Terms and Conditions:
- We will inform you as soon as is reasonably possible;
- Our obligations under these Terms and Conditions will be suspended and any time limits that We are bound by will be extended accordingly;
- We will inform you when the event outside of Our control is over and provide details of any new dates, times or availability of Services as necessary;
- If an event outside of Our control occurs and you wish to cancel the Contract, you may do so in accordance with your right to Cancel under sub-Clause 10.3.3. Any refunds due to you as a result of that cancellation will be paid to you as soon as is reasonably possible, and in any event within 14 Calendar Days of Our acceptance of your cancellation notice;
- If the event outside of Our control continues for more than 4 weeks, We will cancel the Contract in accordance with Our right to cancel under sub-Clause 6.3 and inform you of the cancellation. Any refunds due to you as a result of that cancellation will be paid to you as soon as is reasonably possible, and in any event within 14 Calendar Days of Our cancellation notice.
10. Cancellation and Non-Delivery of Services
- If You wish to cancel the Services within 24 hours or less of the agreed start time, You will be required to pay the full price for the provision of the Service. If You give 24 or more hours’ notice, but less than 48 hours’ notice, You will be required to pay 50% of the total If more than 5 days’ notice is given there will be no charge.
- Once We have begun providing the Services, you are free to cancel the Services and the Contract at any time by giving Us 14 days’ written notice. If you have made any payment to Us for any Services We have not yet provided, these sums will be refunded to you as soon as is reasonably possible, and in any event within 14 Calendar Days of Our acceptance of your cancellation. If We have provided Services that you have not yet paid for, the sums due will be deducted from any refund due to you or, if no refund is due, We will invoice you for those sums and you will be required to make payment in accordance with Clause
- If any of the following occur, you may cancel the Services and the Contract immediately by giving Us written If you have made any payment to Us for any Services We have not yet provided, these sums will be refunded to you as soon as is reasonably possible, and in any event within 14 Calendar Days of Our acceptance of your cancellation. If We have provided Services that you have not yet paid for, the sums due will be deducted from any refund due to you or, if no refund is due, We will invoice you for those sums and you will be required to make payment in accordance with Clause 4. If you cancel because of Our breach under sub- Clause 10.3.1, you will not be required to make any payments to Us. You will not be required to give 30 days’ notice in these circumstances:
- We have breached the Contract in any material way and have failed to remedy that breach within 14 days’ of you asking Us to do so in writing: or
- We enter into liquidation or have an administrator or receiver appointed over Our assets; or
- We are unable to provide the Services due to an event outside of Our control (as under sub-Clause 9.2.4); or
- We change these Terms and Conditions to your material
- Once We have begun providing the Services, We may cancel the Services and the Contract at any time by giving you 14 days’ written notice. If you have made any payment to Us for any Services We have not yet provided, these sums will be refunded to you as soon as is reasonably possible, and in any event within 14 Calendar Days of Our cancellation notice. If We have provided Services that you have not yet paid for, the sums due will be deducted from any refund due to you or, if no refund is due, We will invoice you for those sums and you will be required to make payment in accordance with Clause
- If any of the following occur, We may cancel the Services and the Contract immediately by giving you written notice. If you have made any payment to Us for any Services We have not yet provided, these sums will be refunded to you as soon as is reasonably possible, and in any event within 14 Calendar Days of Our cancellation notice. If We have provided Services that you have not yet paid for, the sums due will be deducted from any refund due to you or, if no refund is due, We will invoice you for those sums and you will be required to make payment in accordance with Clause 4. We will not be required to give 14 days’ notice in these circumstances:
- You fail to make a payment on time as required under Clause 4 (this does not affect our right to charge interest on overdue sums under sub-Clause 4.11); or
- You have breached the Contract in any material way and have failed to remedy that breach within 14 days of Us asking you to do so in writing; or
- We are unable to provide the Services due to an event outside of Our control (for a period longer than that in sub-Clause 2.5).
- We reserve the right to suspend the Cleaning Services in the following circumstances:
- You fail to pay any invoice within the specified period; or
- You fail to return all required paperwork and documentation to Us prior to the first Cleaning
- For the purposes of this Clause 10 (and in particular, sub-Clauses 10.3.1) a breach of the Contract will be considered ‘material’ if it is not minimal or trivial in its consequences to the terminating party (i.e. you under sub-Clause 10.3.1). In deciding whether or not a breach is material no regard will be had to whether it was caused by any accident, mishap, mistake or misunderstanding.
- If We are unable to gain access to Your property in order to fulfil the service provision, where You have failed to make reasonable access arrangements, You will be charged the full price for the Services
- In the event that a person engaged by Us, who is usually in attendance at Your property, is unable to provide the Services for any reason (including, but not limited to, illness), We will agree with You to provide a substitute to carry out the Services. However, if You do not wish a substitute to be provided, We will agree an alternative date and time for the usual person to attend your
- Where Services are booked over the telephone or online and the booking constitutes a distance contract pursuant to the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, you will have the right to cancel the Services within 14 days of the formation of the contract but may not cancel the Services where provision of the Service has
11. Communication and Contact Details
- If you wish to contact Us during office hours Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm inclusive, you may do so by telephone at 01786 451194 or by firstname.lastname@example.org
- In certain circumstances you must contact Us in writing (when cancelling a service, for example, or exercising your right to cancel the Services). When contacting Us in writing you may use the following methods:
- Contact Us by email: email@example.com
- Contact Us by post:
First Choice Cleaning Solutions Ltd
Stirling Enterprise Park
12. Complaints and Feedback
- We always welcome feedback from Our customers and, whilst We always use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that your experience as a customer of Ours is a positive one, We nevertheless want to hear from you if you have any cause for
- All complaints are handled in accordance with Our complaints handling policy and procedures.
- If you wish to complain about any aspect of your dealings with Us, including, but not limited to, these Terms and Conditions, the Contract, or the Services, please contact Us in one of the following ways:
- In writing, addressed to:
First Choice Cleaning Solutions Ltd
Stirling Enterprise Park
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By contacting Us by telephone: 01786 451194
- Supplementary Terms
- FCCS interviews, obtains references and carries out appropriate checks for every employee
or sub-contractor the company uses.
- No Services will be provided on Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years’ Day. Easter
Friday and Easter Monday is the only holiday We close but are happy to accommodate
Customers on other days.
- All cancellations and amendments of any standing orders with the bank are the Customers’
responsibility and not of the company.
- Customers agree to give 14 days’ notice when planning to be on holiday or periods where
services are not required. There will be a charge of £20.00 ex VAT per visit if this is not given
and we provide a cleaner.
- First Choice Cleaning Solutions cleaners’ must not be referred to other customers / family
members or carry out work for any FCCS customers out with the customers’ contract. Where
a cleaner leaves the company or is dismissed, the Customer has no authorisation to continue
to employ/use said cleaner directly or indirectly for Services. (See Sub-Clause 14.11.)
- Cleaners are not trained or insured to carry out any specialised cleaning or cleaning of any
antiques, valuables or delicate items.
- Cleaners are prohibited from using bleach in the Customers home. Any products that contain
bleach that the customer provides to the cleaner for use is at the customers risk and First
Choice Cleaning Solutions will not be held liable for any damages incurred.
- How We Use Your Personal Information (Data Protection)
- All personal information that We may collect (including, but not limited to, your name and address) will be collected, used and held in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 2018 and your rights under that
- We may use your personal information to:
- Provide Our Services to
- Process your payment for the
- Inform you of new products and services available from Us. You may request that We stop sending you this information at any
- In certain circumstances (if, for example, you wish to pay for the Services on credit), and with your consent, We may pass your personal information on to credit reference agencies. These agencies are also bound by the Data Protection Act 2018 and should use and hold your personal information
- We will not pass on your personal information to any other third
Other Important Terms
- We may transfer (assign) Our obligations and rights under these Terms and Conditions (and under the Contract, as applicable) to a third party (this may happen, for example, if We sell Our business). If this occurs, you will be informed by Us in writing. Your rights under these Terms and Conditions will not be affected and Our obligations under these Terms and Conditions will be transferred to the third party who will remain bound by
- You may not transfer (assign) your obligations and rights under these Terms and Conditions (and under the Contract, as applicable) without Our express written
- The Contract is between you and Us. It is not intended to benefit any other person or third party in any way and no such person or party will be entitled to enforce any provision of these Terms and
- If any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by any court or other authority, that / those provision(s) shall be deemed severed from the remainder of these Terms and Conditions. The remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall be valid and enforceable.
- No failure or delay by Us in exercising any of Our rights under these Terms and Conditions means that We have waived that right, and no waiver by Us of a breach of any provision of these Terms and Conditions means that We will waive any subsequent breach of the same or any other
- If You are found to be engaging any of Our employees and/or workers either directly or indirectly by recommending them to your friends and family members, then You will be liable to pay Us a recruitment fee of £500 plus VAT at the appropriate
16. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms and Conditions, the Contract, and the relationship between you and Us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
- Any dispute, controversy, proceedings or claim between you and Us relating to these Terms and Conditions, the Contract, or the relationship between you and Us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England, Wales, Scotland, or Northern Ireland, as determined by your
Signed: ……………………………..…………. Signed: ……………………………..………….
Name: …………………………….…………… Name: …………………………….……………
For and on behalf of FCCS
Date: …………………………………………… Date: …………………………………..……….